Thursday, December 18, 2008

sick? AGAIN!?!?

Can you believe it??
First the Burrito....then the Burrito again...now Amaris and Elijah....ARGH!
I am grateful for a son who was willing to get up in the wee hours to hold a feverish Burrito while I cleaned up 'messes' all about. He just offered no complaining. I am proud of the man he is becoming!!
I am grateful for a good friend up the street who randomly stopped by with a gator ade and some popcicles for the sick little monsters!
I am grateful for the small moments like kissing a little friends hand before she boards the school bus.
I am grateful this bug that is floating in and out of my monsters seems to be weakening upon entry of each little victim.
I am grateful for Lysol, toast, gator ade and gingerale.
I am grateful for moments of loving encouragement from far off friends who just seem to know the right times to call.
even in the midst of these nasty germs....I am grateful!

No comments: