Friday, December 19, 2008

another victm taken prisoner....

This morning I woke to 2 things no mother wants to wake to....one the ice storm we were waiting for yesterday came overnight closing schools and all the holiday last minute hustle has come to a screeching halt. the second thing I woke to was far worse than that! Isaiah has been taken prisoner by those nasty flu germs....this poor kid. I tell you, when he gets sick....he REALLY gets sick. ten times more and ten times harder than anyone else in the house. He never complains, which makes me feel even worse for him. He is a quiet and compliant patient. But, when he is down....he goes down hard, it takes him a very long time to bounce back. I guess these crazy germs held back with Amaris and Lij and saved it all up for Isaiah. Poor guy has his share and then some!

No comments: