Friday, November 2, 2007

No music today.

What a bummer! Isaiah was supposed to begin music at the school today. But with a cold and very high level of pain we had to convince him to take the meds. So, now he is a bit loopey and can't go up to school.
I am decorating 2 cakes for my mother's church auction tonight. One idea I got from Pastor Lori's blog, it turned out WAY better than I thought it would, a popcorn bucket. The other one will be a Veggie Tales cake. I hope they go over well for the auction, it was fun making them!
Madison is going to a slumber party tonight and so I am making the home made oreo cookies, I got that recipe off of Erica's blog. YUM! The first time I made them they went over so well everyone who ate one keeps asking me to make more!
Dominique is going to his friend Kyle's house tonight and he wants to take brownies. I think I may be in the kitchen all day!
The rest of us, if Isaiah is feeling better will go to the chili supper and auction at mom's church. That should be a ton of fun!
Saturday is our Missions Banquet at church, Scott and I always help with the childrens banquet, this time I helped to plan the activities so I am excited to see how much fun we will all have learning about missionaries and their missions!
Happy Friday everyone!
I finally got the pix posted!!

No comments: