Tuesday, November 20, 2007

new van and PT

Well, we finally were able to find a new/old van that both Scott and I think will work with our family. Although I am disappointed we couldn't find an 8 passenger we did the best we could, and since Dominique drives it wasn't as urgent this time around to get 8 pass. We bought a blue/gray/saphire/who really knows what color it is. Dodge Grand Caravan. I'm happy with our choice. Many thanks go out to all those who helped us try to find one, prayed for us, and my brother for checking it out so I was at ease with our choice.
I went back to the doctor today, and guess what I get to do????? Physical therapy. At least I get to pick where I go, so I chose the place where we took Isaiah. I love the people who work there and am very comfortable with all of them. So, it wont be that bad, besides, I have to talk to them again and make sure they are lined up and ready for Isaiah to come back when he needs to. PT begins next week.

1 comment:

Lori Eilers said...

Yeah for the van....sorry for the pt!! I know it stinks but it will help. Hang in there. Hope to see you all soon.