Thursday, November 29, 2007

Iowa Energy


Scott works at BCBS and the company gave all employees who wanted them free tickets to the Iowa Energy Basketball game Monday night. I must admit I was less than excited about going to the game with all the kids. Dominique got 4 ticket so he brought 3 friends with him. We picked up our nephew on the way to the game. I don't think anyone in the stadium enjoyed the game more than Elijah! When Scott suggested at 9:30 that we leave. Elijah was horrified!

Daddy Look at the score! (95 to 95) we can't leave NOW! I am glad we stayed for the rest of the game the last 8 minutes were pretty intense! Everyone had a blast. Thanks BCBS for a fun family night!

1 comment:

Truders said...

I love it when you get to do things for free. What a nice treat for you all!!