Friday, May 11, 2012

This is my Burrito.
He is funny, silly, serious, fierce, hot headed,
stubborn, smart, and so much more!!
Days like this one in the above picture he is curious,
and onry just looking for trouble around every corner.
then there are moments. liny little moments that only last a few seconds.
where he is the sweetest child you could ever meet.
Like in this photo, he loves baby Spuds so much.
He is gentle, loving, protective and sweet to Spuds.
We do this a lot.
Burrito can throw down a mean tantrum
 and put everyone else to shame!
mostly though I love days like this one.
although this one was quite some time ago.
This morning my burrito woke up and announced he was not Zephan Daniel Albers
but in fact he was THE one and ONLY
Buzz Light Year!!
We did everything all morning as and with Buzz.
Breakfast with Buzz.
Potty as Buzz.
(dont ask, it wasnt pretty!)
Menards. Yes Ladies and Gentleman,
not only did I allow him toremain in the buzz costume and pretend he was the real Buzz,
But I also let him wear his Woody cowbooy boots!
He was SOOOOO Good too!
we got home and Buzz played out doors until lunch.
One thing I have learned over the years.
As  a mom, I need to choose my battles with my children wisely.
If my Burrito will be happy, fun to be around, and behave himself.
Then I really don't care if he goes everywhere in a Buzz Light Year costume.
If I am able to con him into comliance and out if disobedience then geuss what???
I will do it!



No comments: