Monday, June 14, 2010

What a weekend! It was one of those weekends you wish you could freeze and keep forever! I had so much fun catching up with cousins I haven't seen in a long time. Foster Adoption day celebration was Saturday Fun picnic! Made a cake for Gramma's Birthday her actual birthday is June 15.She will be 90 years old!! What an incredible amazing woman she is! I am having some camera issues so I was not able to get many good photos! The spring that loads the memory card is not working to engage the card on the camera Philip gave me so I went back to my awesome purple camera....only I guess I didn't charge it long enough so it kept shutting off every time I wanted to shoot a pix. Sunday was the party. then Sunday night was honor star crowning at church plus children's ministry was in charge of service. That is always a fun night! Usually I am not real comfortable up in front of a room full of adults but last night I really wasn't very nervous at all.

No comments: