Saturday, June 5, 2010

thank you

Joslyn sent this to me in an e-mail....I absolutely needed to read it and i think you all should read it too~

I want to thank You for what you have already done. 
I am not going to wait until I see results or receive rewards; 
I am  thanking you right now. 
I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better;
I am thanking you right now.
I am  not going to wait until people say they are  sorry or until they stop talking about me;
I am thanking you right now.
I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears;
I am thanking you right now.
I am not going to wait until my financial situation improves; 
I am going to thank you right now.
I am not going to wait until you answer my prayers and meet my most urgent needs; 
I am going to thank you right now.
I am not going to wait until I get promoted at work or until I get the job; 
I am going to thank you right now.
I am not going to wait until I understand every experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief; 
I am thanking you right now.
I am not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed;                      
I am thanking you right now.
I am thanking you because I am alive. 
I am thanking you  because I made it through the day's difficulties.
I am thanking you because I have walked around the obstacles.            
I am thanking you because I have the ability and the opportunity to do more and do better.  
I am thanking you because FATHER, YOU haven't given up on me.         

No comments: