Monday, June 28, 2010

Community Partnership for Protecting Children

dumb date stamp!!!!

Saturday I took all my monsters (minus Big Elijah who wanted to watch the championship game for his league in baseball) along with my friend nita and her kiddos down town to the Polk County Convention Center where the Community Partnership for Protecting Children held its first celebration and information fest. They had spin art frisbees, inflateables, rock wall, entertainment, and tons fo information for families and resources! It was a fun day. I won free pool passes (which I gave to little E's family since they live in Des Moines and I don't) and I also won 4 ticket to the IMAX which I kept and hope to use soon!! We had a great time! Of course Burrito had to be unruly and downright mean at times but all in all it was a fun day!

No comments: