Thursday, September 4, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request

Please pray for the Hadley Family.
I have posted of their son, Gabe who has been fighting cancer. Today their oldest daughter came home from school to find Doug (dad) lying on the floor. 911 was called. Doug passed away today. Leaving 5 children and his wife, shocked and devestated. Tomorrow Michelle (mom) along with Doug's parents will tell the younger children. Please pray God's grace will surround the family and His love will protect them. I can only imagine the pain in their hearts today, as a daughter who was present at her own fathers death...my heart aches for Lexie. Thank you for your prayers.

2 comments:

Truders said...

Oh how sad to hear of such news. I do not know the family but will be praying for them.

Lori Eilers said...

Oh wow. That's so horrible. I'll be praying for them.