Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cleared for adoption and a fight with a helmet



Woo Hoo We had court yesterday and the judge ruled we are clear for adoption. She told me she was glad that the baby found me to be his mommy. That touched my heart, because I view him as a treasure God gave to me, not me to him. So sweet of her to say! We are shooting for Adoption Saturday a huge celebration in November. If all goes well with paper work it should not be a problem. YEAH!

His helmet finally came in yesterday...he is developing a love/hate relationship with it. Isn't he the sweetest little thing you ever laid eyes on??? Well, I think so!

2 comments:

Lori Eilers said...

I'm so sad I won't get to go to the court house again! Congrats and I agree with the judge...you were meant to be his mommy!

SS said...

hey angela, eaten any sardines lately?? think seven years back.....