Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More prayer required

The funeral for Doug Hadley was yesterday. What an unbelievably difficult day it was for Michelle and the family. Please pray for Michelle, her grief is deep and swallowing her up. Her children need her and somehow I know God will bring her strength.

On another note...
My sweet friend Samantha, is one of my little friends from Childrens church. She is 9 years old. When ever I see her she always runs and gives me the best hugs ever! When Samantha was a baby she got sick with E-Coli, the sickness damaged and scarred her kidneys badly and she has been a very sick little lady. She has been waiting a very long time for a new kidney and her prayers were answered yesterday. She is in MN at Mayo. Her recovery will be long. Please pray for her, for her family. I know first hand how difficult it is to have a child in the hospital and other children to worry about as well. The juggling that parents of ill children are required to do every day can be overwhelming at times. Prayer works. So, please lift Samantha and her family up in prayer.

1 comment:

Lori Eilers said...

I'll be praying. So hard to see people hurting so much but I'm happy for Samantha.