Tuesday, July 15, 2008

update of sorts...

Dominique....Is house sitting in Johnston this week. I miss him being around the house during the day. I guess I am being slowly prepared for his move into the dorms August 22. Please pass the tissues! I am slowly trying to collect all the items he needs for the college adventure. (boo hoo sniff sniff).
Madison....we had been seeing improvements in her over the last 3 weeks or so. BUT....this past weekend was beyond difficult. Many things have changed, life is increasingly more difficult every day with her. Please pray for a break through. She needs one and so do I!
Isaiah....is doing fantastic!!! He is LOVING golf. He shot a 115 on 18 holes the other night. Not bad. (do I sound like I know golf??cuz I really don't.) He has enjoyed a new friendship in Zach this summer. Hopefully that friendship will continue to grow.
Elijah...Is very active this summer. Has been outdoors more than any of the kids. He is still living and breathing baseball. He is so tan now he almost has caught up with Dominique. At least until he hits the shower, then his bum is blinding white...
Amaris...is getting herself back in the swing of things and has been having a ball of fun swimming and playing outdoors. She is all about crafty projects now.
Samuel...has decided he is no longer going to be a bad guy when he grows up, now he is going to be a janitor. I must admit I am relieved!
Baby no name...obviously, he still has no name...baby has to go to the hospital in the morning for an MRI of his head. They will be putting him to sleep for the testing. I know I am an old pro at this kind of stuff as many times as Isaiah has been through it, but i gotta tell you it never gets easier. No matter which kid it is, no matter what procedure they have to go through, it is always heart wrenching to have to pass your little one off to that nurse and place your treasure in their hands. Please pray for me I am going to need it in the morning!
Me? well...I am still here, trying to grow through faith and by grace every day....some days I feel victorious and then there are the rest of the days when I think it is a miracle I am still here when the sun goes down...

2 comments:

Truders said...

You're an awesome mom Angela!! Don't let anyone tell you different!! I love ya.

Chef Stinson Family said...

Yay! we are excited to have Dominique on campus next month! He will have a blast at new student days!