Monday, July 7, 2008

How do you choose a name?

Admittedly I am Awful when it comes to choosing names for children. For me the name has to have special meaning. Then ther is always the fact that I have worked with children all my adult life, so you unintentionally asign personality to certain names. Here is a list of my favorites and their meanings.
Josiah~God heals
Oliver~man of peace
Tobias~God is good
Gideon~mighty warrior
Jonah~Dove
Titus~defender
This is MY list of names that I like. So, what do you think????

4 comments:

Truders said...

Josiah, Gideon and Jonah are the ones I like the best!

Lori Eilers said...

Josiah has always been a fav but I like Jonah, too. We need to talk.

Adventures of Abby said...

I like Josiah, but Tobias is really growing on me.

Chef Stinson Family said...

LOVE Josiah and Titus!!!