Friday, July 18, 2008

shopping with Dom and Mom

Last night Dominique and I (along with baby no name) went shopping for dorm/school supplies. We had a lot of fun. He is an amazing bargain shopper. I was very proud of his attention to details and he really got the best deals for our money.
I had a great time with him, I cherrish those moments when we can spend good time together, talking, laughing, goofing off. We got nearly everything he needs. I think all that is left on his list are:
iron and board
laundry detergent
first aid kit (he doesn't think he needs one, but he definately does)
dishes~just a couple bowls, plates and cups. Not a whole set.
ethernet card and cord~what in the world is that???
calculator~waiting to see what kind he will need from his proffessor~have you priced those lately???? Holy Cow!!!
~and~of course~ cookies from MOM!!!
The next BIG purchase will be his books....yeah, not looking forward to that one!
Thanks, Son. For wanting to spend time with me and not being embarrassed to be seen with your old mom. I loved every minute of it!

No comments: