Monday, October 15, 2007

oops I forgot...

Thank goodness Leslie is here! I took directions down to her office and showed her how map quest wants us to go to the hospital and tha would take twice as long, so she called the hospital for me and got directions from them! I think a nice thank you note is in store....
Dominique is in the shower and then we are off and running.
I forgot to mention last night that we had a huge scare yesterday while traveling. We stopped at a rest area so we could stretch and umum use the facilities. So, Dominique took Isaiah into the restroom, it was raining outside and the floors were wet....needless to say there was an accident Dominique said it happened so fast he tried to catch him but he was down before Dominiue could get there. Isaiah is a little sore and has a nice bruise but so far seems to be ok. Good thing today is the check up day. Docs always tell us swelling can occur for upto 24 hours after a fall. I have kept a closer eye on him than ususal.
I talked to Scott this morning, Elijah is doing great! YEAH LIJ!!! Sam is being a bit of a stinker, but then again, Sam is always a bit of a stinker...the girls did great this morning too, of course they were, they only give me a hard time in the mornings. Dad gets the break, no fair!
Ok, so we are off and running. Will update later.

No comments: