Thursday, October 18, 2007

gathering my thoughts together...

Well, we arrived home late Tuesday night. After an almost 2 hour meeting with Dr. Dunn, (she is so very patient with me and my serious need for understanding) we have agreed to wait. I know, I am not a fan of the waiting game. As Pastor Weets told us last night, it gives God more time for that miracle. Anyway, what we learned is that the fluid is still able to pass by the cyst and go where it is supposed to go. Although I am not comfortable with the neurological changes I see on a day to day basis, she is still comfortable with waiting. She assured me that she will not allow him to get into an emergency situation. We will communicate on a regular basis and if things get to the point where she feels we need to go back then we will. Otherwise we wait until January. Seeing the whole thing on the CD really brought it to life and reality for me. Making it all the more difficult to wait. I am so very thankful for the care we recieve from the team in MN. Dr. Dunn listens and takes her time explaining so that she knows I understand but more important than that, she makes sure Isaiah understands. I love her and would never take him anywhere else!
Thanks to every one for all the prayers throughout this rollercoaster we life we live. we have a long road to travel and could never keep on going with out the love and support of all our friends and family.

No comments: