Friday, August 24, 2007

Roses and thorns...

Rose: We made it through the first week of school with out any major issues.
Thorn: I wasn't ready for schol to start, I miss my kids when they are gone.

Rose: Isaiah is feeling better and his toe is beginning to return to its original color, AND Scott has received forgiveness from Isaiah for the hammer.
Thron: I think Isaiah will always throw jabs at his dad for the hammer.

Rose: We got Dominique's senior pictures in the mail yesterday. They are a thousand times better than I anticipated them to be!!
Thorn: I can't get the disc to load more than 30% so I can't upload any onto my blog.

Rose: Our Kids Crusade is over at church our total offering was $302 and some change.
Thorn: We got slimmed with this awful mixture that required me to do laundry (same load) 3 times to get all the goop out!
Thorn: My kids have been very grumpy all week. Being the first week of school and church every night was way too much for them.

Rose: We have had fun with Amanda visiting.
Thorn: She has to leave tomorrow. That means another year before we will see her again.

Rose: September will bring city wide garage sales so I am going to try again to raise money for Isaiah's hospital account.
Thorn: I hate having garage sales....

Rose: We have 2 birthdays in our house next week. Sam will be 5 on the 29th and Amaris will be 7 on the 31st.

Rose: I have been making homemade tomatoe sauces and freezing them for winter.
Thorn: It took nearly 40 pounds of tomatoes to get 5 quarts of sauce, that is not fair!

I thought I would try something new. I saw something similar to this on someone elses blog and liked the idea. Let me know what you all think.

No comments: