Sunday, August 19, 2007

Iowa State Fair



Today marked the end of another year of the Iowa State Fair. I remember when Grampa used to work at the fair every year parking cars...so funny...this year Scott and I just couldn't work it out to be able to go. Seems something always came up. We ended up giving some of the tickets to Dominique and the rest to Philip so he could take Amanda. She loves to go to the fair when she visits. Funny Story...my mom went to the American Idol Concert tonight...I am not really sure Why that makes me giggle so much but it does! Amanda came home with the most annoying pen she got for free in the cattle barn while they were searching for the fainting goats. I don't think they ever found the fainting goats so now Amanda thinks Philip made it up....LOL I am happy she is enjoying her visit. I know it is very different for her to come here where we live in the middle of no where with nothing to do and about a million kids to do nothing with!! ;0)

1 comment:

Truders said...

I so miss the Iowa State Fair. There's no better fair than the Iowa State Fair!!