Thursday, September 23, 2010

I bounce between emotions. fear for Madisons safety, worry, tears, to anger. Angry that she would call her dad then NOT tell where she is. I don't know if she is safe and the people she is with are just being fooled by some crazy story she may be telling them. Or if she has been scooped up by some awful people and she really doesnt know where she is or who she is with and maybe she really CANT come home. Dear Bipolar I HATE YOU!! You have stolen my daughter and ruined her life. Please go away and never come back!
And what do I expect to happen if and when the detectives find her? do we bring her home in her unstable stater and put the rest of the children at risk? I dont think so. But what are the options? We cant just walk away and pretend she is a normal average 18 year old klid out on their own. I am tired of people saying that we have to let her go and hit the bottom. She is mentally 10 or 12 years old for crying out loud people LISTEN to me!! I would not sent Amaris or Lij or even Isaiah at 14 out into this world and let them hit the bottom! I have to find a place for her where she can stabilize, get healthy and BE SAFE.
I wish I knew what brilliant person came up with the idea that 18 was the magic number to become a responsible adult fully capable of making sound decisions. I was a fairly average kid and wasnt that at 18!! This system is broken and kids like my daughter are set up to fail for life because their is no safety net out there to catch them. It always comes back to the same question do I put 6 children at risk to save 1 or do I let her go. That is not even a fair question nor is it one I should have to answer....Please if you know of an answer call me...515-681-5624

No comments: