Monday, March 15, 2010

This week is spring break week for us. It is a busy busy week. We will spend the week at vacation bible school day camp at church. Wed through Friday I will have 4 extra kiddos tagging along with us. We will have 3 kiddos in respite care Tuesday afternoon through Sunday night. We love having them with us they are amazing kids!! My little buddy Ben will spend the mornings with us. Now is the time I wish I had a bigger van to carry as many children as I want. Thanks mother for helping transport this week the kids will be so happy!
Friday will be foster parents night out. Looking forward to a spring Easter theme this month! As always we will have a blast!!
I got a call from my doctor. He got the labs back and was not real happy with the results. Rather than 4 months I have to go back in to have a re-check in 4 weeks! UGH! There are more reasons than we originally thought for my exhaustion. Investigating has begun. I have traveled this road before, I am ok with the journey it the unknown part that I struggle with. Honestly there are just too many unknown variables right now. So specualtion is easy to do but not a good idea!
I will try to rest and do what the doctor says. Not easy for me to do! Prayers would be appreciated. THANKS! love you all....A

No comments: