Sunday, February 7, 2010

Isaiah is the MAN!

Since Scott has been gone all weekend and I am still trying to get energy and feel better Isaiah has really stepped up. I am so proud and impressed at the maturity and responsibility I have seen in him this weekend.
Becasue of him, I have not had to bother friends to come over during their family time to help me. Isaiah has taken care of the Burrito, cleaned up messes, taken complete care of the dog, made lunches, dinners and snacks, washed dishes the list goes on and on.
Every time I turn around there he is asking if I need anything. Heating up my heat pad for my aches, getting me more water, anything I may need he is right there ready to deliver!  He has read the same Blues Clues book at least 189 times since Friday and has never lost patience once.
Isaiah, I could never have made it through this weekend with out you and all your help!
I love you and am so very proud of you!!!

1 comment:

Truders said...

Way to go Isaiah!! We are proud of you!