Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Has anyone besides me ever woke up one morning with an overwhelming feeling of sorrow in their heart with no specific reason?
It is truly driving me crazy today.
I woke this morning and this deep sorrow filled my heart. As I showered and readied for my day I prayed. The sorrow just grew. It is like a cloud surrounding me. Yet I can not find its origin. I have searched my mind and heart and still find nothing.
So what causes such sorrow.
Sorrow so deep it actually has a palpable pain attached to it. Its as if my heart has an ache. I feel on the verge of tears. As if at any given moment I might burst into tears.
But what do they mean? Where are they coming from?
Today is not a day in which I should be sad....no tragic events mark this date on the calendar.
I have asked God to reveal to me what it means and so far nothing has come....the sorrow stays....puzzling and most annoying!

No comments: