Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy birthday #9 Amaris

Today we celebrated Amaris. We began the day with singing all morning before school. Of course birthday treats had to go to school with the happy birthday princess. After dinner tonight we gave her presents and then she received 2 very special phone calls. One from big brother to wish her birthday greetings and the other from Madison who some how convinced her staff that even though she is in trouble and on serious restriction a birthday is worthy of bending the rules.
Judging for the fact that Amaris has been quietly seriously and happily playing for the better side of 2 hours with her new Polly Pockets....I would have to say she is a happy birthday princess for sure!!
sadly....my camera battery died and so....no photos today. :0( but ssshhhh when Mother falls asleep, I am sneaking in her room and swiping her memory card so I can steal her birthday photos! (wink wink!!)

2 comments:

Lori Eilers said...

Wow...I can't believe the kids are 7 and 9 and they have been with you 6 years already! And baby Zephan isn't so much a baby any more! Wish I could have been there to sing one of our crazy versions of Happy Birthday! Love you all and birthday wishes all around!

Angela said...

WOW mom your blog is so spectacular! I like the pictures. As I said I LOVE your blog.



P.S. keep this a secret you know that girl you told Dom I think she doesn't like me.