Tuesday, August 4, 2009

As I sit here typing this post out. I am listening to the Burrito (whom I have been contemplating a new name....The Jalapeno...due to his hunger for SPICY salsa!!) I am listening to his sweet breath sounds. soft and gentle. He stirs a bit here and there and lets out a little whimper then quickly settles back into his rhythmic breathing...He looks so sweet lying there sucking even though his thumb fell out long ago. Poor little guy has no idea that bright and early in the morning he will be heading out to the hospital to have his hernia repaired.
I am not familiar with hernias or the process of repairing and healing them. I know that I always hate when one of my children has to have surgery.
So if you think of it say a little prayer for my little Burrito tomorrow. And maybe a little one for me too.

No comments: