Friday, October 31, 2008

My little monsters...






So here are the little monsters minus Maditude and Dominique...Maditude went down to my Mom's house to pass out cand to all the little trick-or-treaters. Dom...of course found himself at the dorm....
Isaiah was a dead Magician...hence, the top hat, wand and magic handkerchief.
Elijah was a Ninja...a very tough one at that...
Amaris was a Magenta Crayola....I had to wash her hair 3 times to get the color out.
Samuel was Highway 316...that is the highway that leads into our town.
The burrito....since I could not find a burrito costume...I settled for a little monster...I found on clearance for $6 at Babies R Us...what a deal!!
Of course the camera quit working before I could get solo pix of the other 2 boys...bummer!

1 comment:

Lori Eilers said...

Oh they look sooo cute! I'm so jealous you get to work woth PK and Trudy again!