Thursday, October 9, 2008

Naughty little puppy

Every time I get ready to take his picture, Zephan squints his eyes in anticipation of the flash. Funny boy!
We call him the naughty little puppy, he has learned how to climb up onto the couch and then tries to shimmy up the back and lay across the top like a cat...
This morning Zephan was being difficult, I needed to put him in the walker so I could tie shoes etc. he held his legs up real high so I couldn't put him in correctly, so I decided for the moment he could sit like that....well, at first he was mad, but.....
As you can see from this picture he completely enjoyed the new position and even got mad when I took him out....

2 comments:

Truders said...

You got yourself one quite little character there!!

Lori Eilers said...

So stinking cute!