Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another crazy weekend

Have you ever planned out a weekend and then the weekend kind of just plans itself without you or your opinion? That is exactly what happened to me this weekend. I had certain things I was going to do on certain days and then....well, lets just say I flew by the seat of my pants, prayed I'd get everything accomplished and was pleased when the sun went down this evening I have accomplished all but 1and 1/2 items on my list of things to do, not too bad considering all the interference.
Bonus if the weekend....my brother is home for R and R, he needed help doing work around his house so Dominique was home for a couple hours on Saturday. He even took Elijah on a bike ride. The high light of Lij's entire weekend for sure!
Today I took Isaiah out to purchase some much needed blue jeans and a couple shirts, you can't wear Pajamas to school when you actually leave the house for school, Isaiah has been able to do school in PJ's for the last year and some of this year. He is taking that step of faith and going back to public school for the rest of this year only. We have such an amazing school and staff we are truly blessed up there and I am excited Isaiah will be able to finish out his elementary education there. Next year we are back to home school. He chose chocolate chip pancakes and a milk shake for breakfast, since it is his second first day of school this year!
This week is full of appointments and running around....I keep saying to myself that next month things will settle down....I am not sure when that will happen.

No comments: