Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Yeah I can do it!

I am so excited! A huge thank you to my good friend Pastor Lori for spending her time helping me figure out how this blog stuff works! Yeah I think I can do this blog thing now. We will see.
Friday we loaded up 13 girls from church on the van and headed up to the camp grounds for the Daisy and Prim Over Nighter. We had a great time meeting girls from other churches and learning more about God's word. I love going up to camp with the girls. We had some scary spider moments and a couple really gross millipedes in the shower, some tears and home sickness at bed time but over all we made it through. We went roller skating on Saturday, I think it took us more time to get the skates on than we actually had to skate but it was a blast! The place we went super cool! They still have the hard wood floor and play records. What a neat older couple that runs the place. The snow was a suprise but we didn't let it ruin our fun.
happy to say all my children have safely returned home from their various excursions. Dominique had a great time with our good friend Keaton down in Springfield, a bonus was he got to spend time with our cousins Paul and Joy too. Madison returned from her trip to Chicago with Uncle Cowboy, they had a great time with Amanda and her family. Isaiah has been busy building all kinds of Legos creations, Amaris has been trying to recover from her first Daisy Over Nighter. Sam has been fighting a terrible cold which is always worse with asthma. Of course we all had church on Sunday, Dominique stayed home with Sam for us, bless his heart for taking such great care of his sick little brother! He is so good with the kids! He will make a GREAT father some day. AT LEAST 10 years from now, But I know he will be great!
Now we are navigating our way through spring break, it is supposed to rain the rest of the week, but we will have a great time anyway. Baseball practice has officially started for our little ball player, Elijah LOVES baseball. Wow! This one is a long one. I think from now on I will pick on one kid at a time. To all those who read this thanks for spending time at albers and company!

No comments: