Sunday, March 25, 2007

Isaiah continued

OK, so the pain patch was a great idea until I had to remove it! I thik it took most of his skin with, creating a different kind of pain. GREAT! It really didn't work that good anyway. And the fact that he told me, "Mommy never never ever put one of those crazy things on me again!"
So, I will be calling good old Doc. M in the morning maybe he can offer some relief...Until then...
A very cool thing happened in Sunday school this morning, Isaiah's class laid hands on him and prayed for the pain to stop. Just like my song...Until this mountain moves! And I know God will move the mountain for my Isaiah!

1 comment:

Lori Eilers said...

I will be praying for Isaiah and put him on our church prayer chain. It is so hard to understand why someone has to endure pain especially a child. I KNOW God has a special plan for Isaiah and he will continue to be a walking testimony for the power of God