Monday, April 11, 2011

I do feel better this morning.
Although morning arrived way too quickly. I was awakened by the sound of birds serenading me outside my window and the smell of springtime dancing on the breeze.
I don't know why today is so different than yesterday, it is strange really./ I have done nothing different to make the overwhelming sorrow disappear. Yet, I woke this morning with a fresh and new feeling in my heart. Maybe I just allowed the enormity of our storm to consume me yesterday and the fact that I had a terrible night sleep filled with bad dreams the night before. I am not sure. But today I am thankful for the lighter feeling in my heart and the ability to put the sorrow in its place, in a small corner of my heart rather than taking up my entire being.
Today is going to be a good day!
Love

No comments: