Wednesday, March 4, 2009

semi transparent

God has a sense of humor...only problem is I wasn't laughing.
Tonight in church I was placed in a position where I had to be transparent. For those of you who know me....you know I hate to cry....most especially in the presence of other people. Not only did I cry once but 3 different times tonight in public. Not the kind of crying that could easily be hidden or excused away, but the kind that anyone who looked at me knew I had been crying...UGH! I decided something....I don't like being transparent...I don't like being vulnerable....I don't like just anyone getting that close a look into my heart....I very carefully choose those who I allow close enough to see all the messiness that is in me...I have come to the conclusion that it is ok to not allow all the world to see who you really are when the surface is cracked open and the real you oozes out. Not everyone should see that.

No comments: