Saturday, March 21, 2009

crazy busy and a fantastic surprise!

This week was spring break. Pastor Kevin and Trudy organized a day camp for the week. We had tons of fun all week. I taught the craft every day. There was a science class, a dram theater, games and music. Then after lunch each day the kids all went on a field trip. I did not go on any of the outings but my monsters had tons of fun!
I spent my afternoons getting organized for our 3rd FPNO. Which was last night and a HUGE success. We are growing each month and I am so excited!
I had to take mom to the ER on Thursday, she has been in the hospital since. Not really sure what is going on. She has been having some health issues lately and hopefully they will get to the bottom of things so she can start feeling better.
On Thursday when I got home there was a package on my doorstep...at the exact time my brother called...the mystery package was from him...I opened as we chatted about me taking mom into the ER. GUESS WHAT WAS IN MY PACKAGE!??
A new camera!! YUP!! not only that BUT...it is PURPLE!!! I can not wait to sit down and read all about it so I can get back to taking pictures of my monsters and all the other odd and wonderful things that scream to be recorded!
THANKS PHLIP!!!!!!! You ROCK!

1 comment:

Lori Eilers said...

Philip is an awesome brother! Does he need another sister? Hee hee. I had day camp envy all week! So cool about Dropz of Hope!