Monday, January 14, 2008

Headed north again.

Bright and very early in the morning Isaiah and I will be heading back up to the hospital for the next round of appointments. This time I have more peace, or maybe I have been just too darn busy to feel the nerves. I am not real sure. We have been preparing for this trip. Elijah is having a real hard time. He hates it when we are not all together. Tons of tears tonight from the boy. Sam is spending the time with the Greenhorn family. They have become a second family for him. Hopefully he will behave and not tell too many of his crazy stories. Scott will be staying home. He needs to save his time off for surgery. Since we have no way of knowing when that could be it is just smarter for him to work and me to do the check ups. Not ideal but smart. He will go into work late so he can get kids ready for school and onto the bus. Then he will go to work and after school my mom will be here to get kids off the bus. Dominique decided not to go with this time. He gets very sad when he goes. It is hard for the other kids to see what all Isaiah has to go through, the others have no idea until they take a trip with us. I saw on Noah's care page that he got to make an amazingly cool Bravery Bead thing, each bead represented some thing he has had to endure for bravery, I wish Isaiah could make one I think he'd like that. So, it will be just the 2 of us this time. Amaris is happy to see me go this time. Or so it seems she has asked at least a bajillion times when are you leaving??
We will be staying at the apartment again. Thanks to Philip and the bosses of the properties he works for. No one knows how nice it is to be able to stay there instead of hotels!! This time I will not have a computer, I have no idea if I will have access at the hospital or not. I will update Thursday, hopefully we will be home and have good news to share. Like maybe uuummmm...he has been healed and will never have to go through this any more! Or at the very least, maybe he will get one more season of golf in before he has to have his surgery. That would be fantastic!
Any way, I have a long drive ahead of me in the wee hours of the morning.....thank you all for your prayers. We need them all but more than that, we can feel them as they go up!

No comments: