Wednesday, January 2, 2008

December 22, 2007


I was blessed today!

My good friend Sandy had free tickets to see the Rockettes at the Civic Center and invited me to go with her! I got to meet her friend Lynn, who actually got the tickets. It was fun getting to know Lynn and having a night out without kids too.

We had such a great time. Thank you to Scott for letting me go, I had so much fun! The show was amazing. We went out to Spaghetti Works for dinner after the show, thanks Sandy for dinner that was nice of you to pay for all our meals. The weather was bad so Sandy drove out to our house to pick me up in their 4 wheel drive, and after dinner her husband Bob and son Brandon drove me safely home. Good thing because Bob told Scott he would make me push if we got stuck! (very funny, Bob, very funny!)

1 comment:

Truders said...

What an awesome thing to go to. Glad you had a night out! You deserve it.