Thursday, May 31, 2007

No more pencils, no more books....

Well, not exactly. Wednesday was the last day of the school year for my kids. It was both joyous and sad at the same time. We enjoyed Amaris's kindergarten graduation. They were all so adorable! We had to say good bye to some amazing teachers. God is calling them in a different direction. Some will be moving to other districts and teaching other children, some will be moving into training type positions, and some will retire. It is always bittersweet to say goodbye. Especially to people who have touched the lives of our children. They have invested time energy and most of all love into the lives of our children helping us to mold them into fantastic young people. Even more special to me was the knowledge that these people not only love my children but they also love and serve the very same God we do. They pray for my children and show the love of Christ to them everyday in so many ways I could never express. I am ever so grateful for all they have invested in my childrens lives. I know God will use them in mighty ways on their new paths...

No comments: