Sunday, May 20, 2007

Home today

well, I wasn't sure it could be done, but we actually made it through the weekend. Friday Elijah had a ball game, this one was close, we lost by 2 runs. Saturday I had to go with a friend to pick up some food packages from Share Iowa at 8:15 in the morning. If you have never heard of share Iowa you should check it out, www.shareiowa.com. This was my first time participating and I really believe it is worth it the meat is not Fareway grade but its ok. The fruits, veggies, bread and other items are great. Anyway, then Scott had to pick up Elijah's baseball fundraiser stuff at 8:30 and then divide it up and deliver it. I had a cake order to fill of 4 cakes. We had 7 graduation open houses to go to. We sent Dominique with my cousin Chenoa and her husband Tom and their kids to go to family open house. While Scott and I hit all the church ones. Unfortunately we ran out of time, we had to be home for the lady to pick up her cakes and to take Madison to Allyson's house, so we sent a card with her to take to the 2 she was going to and will take a card to the other 2 at church. We got home in time to meet the ice cream truck and get a treat. Then Pastor Allice came to pick up her order. By that time it was too late to make it to my cousins party. Baths and ironing church clothes and dinner and bedtime....Then Dominique called and wanted to stay at my cousin Rowdy's house so he could go to Kylie's graduation today. So, I had to run into town and deliver his clothes and stuff. I got to see a lot of my cousins and their families I haven't seen in a while, but it was 9pm and I was exhausted so I didn't stay long. Today, Scott and Philip are going to put the pool up. I have to bake for church tonight and Isaiah is sick, so Scott took kids to church this morning and I will go tonight.
whew! We made it!

No comments: