Tuesday, May 15, 2007

CRAZY BUSY!!!!

WOW!
We have been so busy around the Albers house.
We went to the circus thanks to Isaiah's "hospital dad", we have been planting vegetables, flowers, and herbs in our garden and yard. Dominique had to get glasses, I think he looks handsome but he does not agree...
Mother's Day was wonderful. Sometimes I am in awe as to why God chose me to be the mother of all these beautiful children. I am truly blessed.
I have several cake orders to fill in the next couple weeks, a ton of graduation open houses to attend, and all of the end of the year activities that go on with having elementary age children. Field trips and special days at the school, planning what to do next year, concerts and never forget Elijah and baseball!!!!
I am looking forward 12 days from now when school will be over and we can have some down time!

No comments: