Friday, July 13, 2012

good grief!

Good grief is about the only thing I can think to say.
I have been working for 3 days on a snap-fish order, I have had photos piling up in my account for a couple months now and Scott's recent trip to NYC has prompted me to get moving on finalizing my order. I don't know if I waited this long because I was hoping for some fabulous coupon saving me hundreds of dollars and gifting me with a special album for free or if I just cant bare to part with the money that it will take to have this ginormous order delivered....or maybe I just have a difficult time committing to the order itself, do I want normal size photos? do I want wall photos? how about a book or calendar or mug to sip my coffee???? What do I WANT????? So I finally got down to business. loaded my "cart" with all my choices, changed my mind 4 times. deleted this added that enlarged this one and made a special book. deep breath I was ready after all those changes and 4 day to click "CHECK OUT" all 999 (no lie or exaggeration) 999 why I did not make it an even 1000 is beyond me and maybe that is why what happened happened, who knows....I clicked process order and voila! gone....my cart is empty my order disappeared into cyber space never to be seen again. I just cant bare the thought of having to trudge through this all over again. Silly as this sounds, ordering photos is a very daunting task for me.
Good grief! I just cant do it all over again right now. Sorry Scott you will just have to wait for your NYC photo book and memories.

No comments: