Sunday, September 25, 2011

I am back to stay

whooooosh
aaaahhhhh
that was me taking a deep breath before I dive back in here.
I have MISSED my blog. I have missed my place.
During this long secluded hiatus I have done much soul searching and reading of other blogs and working on me. me as a mom me as an advocate to my special children me as a champion for hurting children me in general. what I have come up with is huge and small all at the same time.
I realized I do not care who reads this. I do not care if anyone agrees with my perspective of my experience in this crazy thing called life. Because guess what?? This is MY EXPERIENCE. I record my thoughts, feelings emotions. If you do not like what you read here. Stop reading. If you don't agree, that is your right to not agree. It is however NOT your right to post rude inconsiderate comments on my blog. Keep the negative nasty comments to yourself.
This is my journey and you are all welcome to come along. I make no promises of humor and beauty. But I do promise to be real, transparent and honest.

No comments: