Saturday, March 19, 2011

spring break 2011

Spring break was a busy fun filled week mixed with illness and visitors.
We had Spring Break VBS day camp at church. The theme for the week was 70's what fun! I taught the bible story Monday through Thursday. Burrito and I did not go on any of the afternoon field trips but the other children went. All reports have been super exciting! This year Isaiah was a team helper, he really had fun!

Elijah was sick most of the week. According to the doctor it was viral and apparently not contagious since there was no fever....I am not so sure I agree since so many other kids came down with similar symptoms as the week went on. By Thursday evening he had a headache and fever so he missed the big Omaha Zoo trip. He is feeling much better today, not quite 100%
Friday to tonight we had 3 extra kiddos. They were so much fun! We Played out doors a lot and watched a movie.
This afternoon I snuck away for a couple minutes and went to Mrs. Dorothy's 80th birthday celebration She is a very special lady to me. What a beautiful day for a beautiful Lady!


























No comments: