Tuesday, March 22, 2011

the new Me



HA! HA! HA! HA! First let me start by saying I HATE being photographed! There are only 1 or 2 photos of me as an adult that I actually like so this is crazy that I have taken my own photo and posted it times 3!!
There are a couple reasons why I have decided to post this today. 1. I am trying to make a better effort of taking care of myself, putting time into actually looking like a girl. In hopes that I will feel better. 2. I wanted my friends and family from far away to see how I look 10 days post shave day. I am getting used to the look. It was such a surreal experience. I am not sure I will ever find the words to describe what I have felt through out this experience. I have learned that hats give me a headache and I am not good at tying scarves around bald heads so I have been sporting the bald look. I do however, check with the kids whenever we go somewhere to be sure they are ok with me going bareheaded.
So there you have it....the new me. YIKES!

3 comments:

Lori Eilers said...

Love it! You're amazing!!

Truders said...

And, I love it!! Your awesome!!

Angela said...

thanks you guys!! Your love and support means more to me than you know!!