Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hail Storm and another good bye

Yesterday Dominique and I ran a bunch of errands in the morning and then I baked TONS of cookies for him to take on this tour with him. There is one band member who is a Vegan....so I decided to try my hand at vegan cookie baking and guess what?? They turned out WAY better than I imagined they would. I was a little paranoid so I saved all my packages so he could check to make sure I bought all the right ingredients. I didn't want him getting sick on the road! He approved and reports say he LOVES them! YAY!!
After Burrito got home from school we had an unexpected Hail Storm that lasted nearly 30 minutes! It was unreal. Burrito kept saying "Look Mommy, snowballs falling in the sky!!"
Around 230 the band rolled in the drive and we said our goodbyes to Dominique again. I miss him already!







No comments: