Sunday, March 20, 2011

girl time with Amaris


I love it when moments arrive and I am blessed with one on one time with one of my children. This weekend provided one of those times for me to spend special time alone with Amaris.
We went shopping. We looked at all the things She wanted to look at. She tried on clothes and sparkling stuff and shoes. We looked at jewelry and smelly bath salts. She chattered almost non stop. It was lovely to spend time with her alone.
We talked about growing up and what that means. We talked about being chosen and loving the fact that she is so unique and special. We talked about how very lucky I am to her forever mom.
She talked about memories of her other family. She told me she is glad I don't get angry when she remembers. It made me sad to think that she even thought I could be angry at that.
We snuck off and got ice cream after we finished shopping.
I realized as I listened to her chatter on about a million different things....My little girl is growing up. She is beautiful. It amazes me how much more I love her each day!

No comments: