Friday, September 18, 2009

The Jitter Bug and a cookie thief!

Lately the air has been thick with pollen and other nastiness that make my little monsters miserable.
Yesterday brought Amaris to the breaking point, she awoke in the morning struggling to breath. As I was on the phone with the doctor the Burrito sneezed a nasty toxic sneeze and so...I made an appointment for both! After putting the others on the bus, setting Isaiah up for his school day we were off to the clinic.
Amaris was given treatments and meds to get her breathing under control the poor little things was so shakey and jittery by the time we left I decided her new name should be Jitter Bug after all she is as cute as a bug! The Burrito?? Double ear infection...AGAIN! UGH! Meds for both shopping for food for Foster Parents Night then home for more meds more jitterbugging and a nap. ;0) We were up most of the night struggling to breath but this morning was much better so off she went to school.
Today I am baking cookies for my cousins baby shower. I had them all cooling on the table nicely lined on the waxed paper...that is until the cookie thief arrived on the scene! I am in the kitchen rolling out the next batch and hear this tiny little "mmmmmmmmmmmm...thats goood.....mommy mommy mommy....thats goood" I look over the counter into the dining room and what do I see perched on the table? covered in flour and cookies crumbs? YUP you guessed it, THE BURRITO!! 4 and a half cookies down and he hops off the table and says over his shoulder "thank you mommy!"
What a day already!

No comments: