Tuesday, July 28, 2009

camp 2009

Isaiah saying goodbye, Zayvn and Samuel hanging out, Elijah and Renn on the bus bound for camp. the bottom pix is Lij saying good bye as they pulled away.




I realize I am late on these updates but trust me by the end of this reading you will know why!
Last week Isaiah and Elijah both went to camp for the week for the first time. I must admit I was a weeping and worrying mom. Milestones such as these make me realize how quickly my time is slipping away. I know this to be true because I vividly remember the first time I sent Dominique to camp and it seems like that just happened yesterday!! In just 4 short days I will be putting him on an airplane to fly away back to school and wont see him until Christmas!! (boohoohoo!)
I worried because Elijah gets terribly homesick! He (up until now) has never made it past one over night and even then it has been iffy at times. I was worried he would cry all night every night. Guess what?? He didn't get home sick at all. YAY for him!!
I was worried for Isaiah because. well ever since his diagnosis I am very careful of who I leave to care for hiom. If he were to get hurt it has a high potential of getting critically serious very quickly! But, he wanted to go. AND I totally trusted the people in charge and off he went. Not only did he have the time of his life but he can't wait to go back!!
While they were gone to camp with Pastor Kevin, Trudy and their team of counselors we had Zayvn stay here with us. We had tons of fun at Camp Angela! ;0)

No comments: