Thursday, August 14, 2008

psalm 31:14-15
14 But I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, “You are my God!” 15 My future is in your hands. Rescue me from those who hunt me down relentlessly.

Everything that is good and perfect comes from God.
God is:
never failing
keeper of His promises
keeper of His Word
will not foresake us
Truth
giver of Life
Never will leave us.

As I travel the road of changes in life, sometimes I find myself off the road and traveling a trail. God saves me from the dangers of those uncharted trails and wandering aimlessly through wilderness. There are times I can not see why things happen the way they do. But, God is still there, God is still God. He is ever patient with me as I reason with Him through my human heart. His compassion and love brings me back home to Him.
I am growing in my walk with Him. I am learning to give all my joys, all my worries, all my dissappointments, all my goals, and my dreams over to Him. I lay them all in His mighty Hands. What a comfort it is to know that I do not need to know what is coming next on this crazy road I travel, I do not need to understand all the whys and hows of this road. Because God knows where my feet will land on every next step I take. I may get off onto some trail every now and again. But, He will lovingly guide and yes, sometimes carry me back to the main road of His plan.

No comments: