Monday, August 11, 2008

last minute stuff

This is our last week of summer. The week will be filled with last minute things.
Last minute bits of fun in the sun with the kids.
Last minute school supplies.
Last minute trips in to the doctors.
Last minute paper work for schools.
This is always a bitter sweet time of year for me. I love the time I get to spend with the kids all summer. Sometimes by this time we are all ready for more structure and predictability in our lives. Soon our time will be filled with football practice, piano lessons, homework, and many other activities.
Soon we will be moving Dominique into the dorms....
This is a season of change for me. Some changes I am welcoming with open arms, some are more difficult to embrace. In the end I think change will be good for all of us.

1 comment:

Truders said...

You and I are much alike my friend! We don't like change. I will be praying for you during the next couple weeks, especially as you move Dominique into the dorms. Love ya!