Monday, August 25, 2008

First Birthday

Happy First Birthday Zephan Daniel!
Poor little guy is cutting 2 more teeth and has been miserable all day. In the midst of rocking and singing at the top of my lungs my very best rendition of Happy Birthday. I managed to make his first cake. And a little one for only him. MMMMMM the taste of frosting for the first time. I think he is hooked. UH OH I may be in trouble now.
It was nice Camel Gramma came up for cake and ice cream. Dominique came home to share in the festivities, and bonus for him I gave him a hair cut. The kids were happy to see him and he helped Zephan blow out his candle. ;0)
It is hard to believe that little Zephan has been with us for 7 months now. The difference in him then to now is unreal! He has come so far, with God's hand of grace protecting him every moment along the way.
I am so thankful that God chose me to be Zephan's second mommy. What a blessing it is to hold him and watch him grow.
Happy Birthday Baby...Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Lori Eilers said...

Happy Birthday beautiful boy!!!

Truders said...

Happy Birthday Zephan!!