Friday, June 27, 2008

A song sings to my heart.

If you are a regular visitor here at Angela's place then you know that for quite some time now, I have been in a funk. Have you ever felt so down that you weren't sure there was an up any more? Then God sends a friend, or He guides your heart and eyes to a special passage in the Bible, or He comforts you with a sunset or rise. For me today hope came in a song and touched my soul. I am putting the lyrics here....just in case I am not alone in needing some medicine for the soul.
A group called FFH sings the song called 'Lord Move'

I can't find the words to pray
I'm a little down today
Can You help me?
Can You hold me?
I feel like a million miles away
And I don't know what to say
Can You hear me anyway?
What I need is for You to reach out your hand
You have taught me
No matter what You'd understand
chorus:
Lord move in a way, that I've never seen before
cause there's a mountain in the way and a lock on the door
I'm drifting away, waves are crashing on the shore
So Lord move, or move me.

I've looked everywhere to find
A simple peace of mind
I can't find nothing on my own
So I got to leave myself behinde
Take up this cross of mine
Give away everything I hold onto
Lord I know the only way is through this
Lord I know I need you to help me do this
Chorus:
Lord, move in a way, that I've never seen before
Cause there's a mountain in the way and a lock on the door
I'm drifting away, waves are crashing on the shore
So, Lord move, or move me.

Out of this place of complacency
To a place of fellowship with Thee
Cause I am weak but Lord You are so strong
And You know It's been way too long

Lord, Move in a way, that I'v never seen before
Cause there's a mountain in the way and a lock on the door
I'm drifting away, waves are crashing on the shore
So Lord Move...........Or Move Me.

No comments: